“Hi Sandman, I would like you to talk about the high price of real estate and rents in areas like NYC and Toronto as well as their suburbs. And explain what role this plays in male female relations (sex, hypergamy etc). And what the future holds for these markets, as well male female relations. Thanks for all that you do, your videos have helped me to evolve into a better person and man.” Well, thanks for the donation Silvio. With regards to women buying properties up here in Canada most of them are purchasing homes using down payment money from the bank of mom and dad. And the baby boomers which should be saving their money for retirement are instead giving it to their children for those down payments. That’s what I believe pushing up the prices here in Canada. That and the low interest rates. However, in the United States prices in New York keep rising because it’s New York. It has all the amenities and is a great place to live so it makes sense. But there’s no real reason why prices in Toronto have surpassed Rome and are approaching the cost of Paris, France. This isn’t a world class city regardless of what people like to say. I’ve traveled to most big cities in North America and Europe and the only places that have justifiably high prices in North America are San Francisco and New York. And ironically Toronto prices are similar to San Francisco. On the other side of coin, with regards to suburban homes, most married women are pushing their husbands to buy homes together that are bigger and better then the homes their own parents have. If you want to start a family and get married here in Toronto the higher quality females will not accept guys that can only afford to buy an apartment. They want guys they can purchase McMansions with. And until they find a guy like that they are usually buying condos their parents gave them. And if he can’t afford to buy one with her in the city then they move out into the outer suburbs usually half an hour away from downtown or more. The women that decide to stay put their money into poorly built downtown condos. Women are driving the housing market here because they are moving close to downtown in cities for work and also to search for the wealthy alpha males working in the banking and financial district. That goes for both New York and Toronto. Both cities have a massive fire sector and all those bank bonuses draw women in like flies to honey.
10 pictures paid for and licensed through BigStock.com (In order of appearance)
1. Andy Dean Photography – Goofy Couple Holding Sold Sign in Room Surrounded by Cardboard Boxes.
2. Digital Storm – House sinking in water
3. Ilike – Happy family in their new home having fun together sitting on the sofa
4. Sergey Nivens – The House in the hands against the blue sky as a symbol of the real estate business.
5. Tiplyashin Anatoly – Happy young couple and house
6. spectrumblue – Debt Path
7. Kzenon – Young couple buying or renting a home or apartment
8. Malp – 3D Image Of House With Graph Falling
9. Ocus Focus – Young Man At Balcony In Depression Suffering Emotional Crisis And Grief
10. Andy Dean Photography – Thoughtful Pretty Mixed Race Woman In Front of Home